It will cost you $3 or less per mask
Conforms to GB2626-2006
KN95 masks are regulated by the Chinese government under regulation GB2626-2006
Certificate of Compliance
• CE Certificate
• FDA Registered
Product Name: KN95 Respirator Face Mask
Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
Color: White, Size: Universal
Exhalation Valve: NO , Earloop: Elastic
Adjustable Nosie Clips: Yes
Standards: KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
Certification: FDA & CE Certified
Select Your Desired Quantity Below
|Price Per Mask||3.00||2.75||2.50||2.00||2.00||1.75||1.50||1.375||1.25||Negotiable|
|Price Per Order||30||68.75||250||1600||2000||17500||37500||68750||125,000||Negotiable|
Filtering respirators, which are also called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world (see examples below).
Since N95 and KN95 masks are rated to capture 95% of 0.3 micron particles, people will often assume that masks can’t capture particles smaller than 0.3 microns. For example, here’s an infographic in the South China Morning Post claiming just this. They even go so far as to say “N95 respirators protect the wearer from breathing in particles bigger than 0.3 microns in diameter.”
3M released a Technical Bulletin on January 2020 regarding Comparison of FFP2, KN95, and N95 and Other Filtering Facepiece Respirator Classes. Based on this comparison, it is reasonable to consider China KN95, as “equivalent” to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses).
However, that’s not true. Masks are actually more effective at capturing smaller particles than many people believe. Empirical data finds that masks are actually highly effective at capturing smaller particles.
Both ratings require masks to be tested for filtration efficiency at capturing salt particles (NaCl). Both are tested at a flow rate of 85 L/minute. However, there are some differences between N95 and KN95, highlighted here.
N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are commonly recommended by health authorities during pandemic or emergency situations. They are not exactly the same, but respirators certified as meeting these standards can be expected to function similarly.
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
• FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
Ordering in Bulk Quantities
- Orders of up to 10,000 masks can be accepted for immediate shipment from our warehouse in Ontario. Larger orders will be taken for shipping from inventory of our manufacturing partners in China, with current delivery time of one to two weeks from date of payment.
- Deliveries may extended due to well-documented backlogs in shipping by air freight and courier from China.Also delays may face in processing Chinese & Canadian Customs.
- We are able to supply masks in very large quantities by ocean container. We invite enquiries for supply of face masks by the container load for delivery within 8 to 10 weeks.
- Immediate orders can be accepted for a full container load of 800,000 surgical masks or 200,000 KN95 masks, or any combination of same.
For example we can ship 200,000 surgical masks and 150,000 KN95 masks in one 20’ container.
- If even larger volumes are required we can ship in a 40’ High Cube container. In a single container, we can pack 2 million surgical masks or 500,000 KN95 masks.
- For high volume shipments by sea container we can provide customized labeling on packaging materials (boxes and cartons).We invite your enquiries.